Stafford Virginia Authorized Mercury Inboard & Outboard
and MerCruiser Dealer
Harbin Marine provides Stafford Boat Engine repair and service specializing in Mercury and MerCruiser. With our Mercury and MerCruiser certified trained technicians, and our commitment to quality, you can always be assured an enjoyable boating experience. We pride ourselves in quick turnaround time for all your boating repair needs.
This is made possible through our enormous parts department. Having what your boat needs, makes it possible to get you out there fishing, skiing, tubing, or just all around enjoying, weekend after weekend.
Stafford VA full service boat engine repair facility which specializes in repair for Mercury outboards and Mercruiser engines and sterndrives. All of our technicians are Mercury and Mercruiser Certified. We use nothing but original equipment parts and accessories on each unit we service.
We have nothing but the best in diagnostic equipment to keep your boat running longer and stronger for a trouble free season. This is why we annually send all technicians to Mercury/Mercruiser training facilities as well as stay current with different marine industry updates so that you, our customer, can be assured you are getting the best each and every time.
Or goal at Harbin Marine is to insure when you buy a boat it is a high quality and well maintained new or used boat. We use an 82 step pre-certification Check-Out Survey to insure you get the boat of your dreams. Stop by Harbin Marine today with your boat and choose a Survey that is right for your boat. Survey pricing starts at $149.
Harbin Marine used boat pre-purchase check list covers the following areas:
- Mechanical and Engine Components
- Hull Structure & Bottom Condition
- Running Gear Systems
- Electrical Components & Accessories
- Helm & Instrument Panel / Electrical
- Navigation & Electronic Systems
- Water and Waste Systems
- Exterior Condition / Appearance
Here are just some of the Questions you should ask before buying a used boat:
- What’s the year of the boat and the motor?
- How many hours does the motor have on it?
- When were the boat and motor last serviced? And, by which dealer?
- How long has the seller owned the boat and motor? Are they the first owner?
- Have there been major repairs to the motor or the hull?
- When was the last time the boat was used?
- Are the boat or motor still under factory warranty?
From stern to bow, Harbin Marine, Inc. can do it all.
COMPLETE WINTERIZATION AND SHRINK WRAP
MerCruiser sales and service boat dealer serving Zip Codes Stafford County, 22403, 22405, 22406, 22430, 22463, 22471, 22545, 22554, 22555, 22556.